Friday, February 8, 2013

Woooo whooo! Our first kit is sold and sent!

Not even an hour after we posted our first precut kit ("To The Point" Queen Size) on our Etsy account, we sold our first one!  Julie, Holly, and I did a little happy dance in my office and almost took Etsy up on the suggestion of popping a bottle of champagne.  Alas, there was much work to be done so we decided we'd celebrate this weekend.


Our beautifully packed box was sent off today to a customer/fan out in California.  We know that this quilt will make someone VERY happy.



Side note:  I brought this quilt home and put it on my queen size bed and it is amazing.  I live in an apartment so I can't paint the walls.  The quilt really brightens up my room and makes me dream of summer.  (I would take a picture, but I want to get some matching sheets and throw pillows first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment