Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sharing my love of papercrafting!!

I am choosing our Kaelly Studio blog site to share the Stampin' Up projects that are created for my Project Life, Treats, Eats and Fun Techniques and other special events that I host each month.  I will post pictures of the projects that were created, along with the Stampin' Up items and prices.  If anyone purchases any of the items listed to create the month's projects, I will send you the free instructions via e-mail.  To order, just contact me at rjsatterlie@gctel.net.

Just an FYI, my Treats, Eats and Fun Techniques workshop meets at my home on the 4th Monday from 6:30 - 9 pm.  In December, we'll meet on the 3rd Monday.  If interested in attending this particular workshop, please e-mail me or send me a note on facebook.  I would love to have you join us!  Also, you can check out my Stampin' Up website for more events and dates to entice you to have more fun in creation land!

So on with the show!  This month at our monthly Treats, Eats and Fun Techniques, we focused on ideas for Thanksgiving.  We created a card, table settings, a fun host gift label and the Paper Pumpkin project for October!

Thanksgiving Card with a blank inside for writing your own sentiment
October's Paper Pumpkin Project (one of eight!)

Thanksgiving Table Name cards and Napkin holders

Fun host label.  I love the saying!! HAHA!
Here are the Stampin' Up items used to create all the projects for this month.  I apologize in advance as not all the prices are listed.  I am using a StampBuddy service to give you all the goodies, but obviously need a bit more training!!  LOL!  Just send me a message and I will get them to you!  Next month will be better (promise??!!)  AND thanks for checking out our projects!  ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment